Toreon’s mission is to make collaboration in the digital world a lot safer and to achieve digital progress within companies thanks to its customized security solutions. Working with us means being a partner in digital security. Our integrity, independent advice and expertise allow you to continue doing digital business with confidence. We are now with 55 consultants and they are all driven by knowledge and impact. Through coaching, training and collaboration, we increase our clients’ security maturity, as well as our own expertise.
ABOUT THE CHALLENGE
You will join a committed security team of 10 Toreonites that is already working with great enthusiasm on different security projects in various industries.
As a Data Protection Officer you will be the one to perform privacy compliance assessments with respect to the requirements of the GDPR and other relevant laws and standards. You will do this by assessing organizations for their shortcomings in terms of privacy legislation and standards. You make a report of this and can present this to the customer. You will further translate these risks into concrete measures. With this you will ensure that the customer will comply with all security requirements.
In doing so, you will implement and manage information security management systems such as PSMS. By defining technical and process security measures in documented policies, processes and standards, you will succeed in making organizations more secure and possibly even help them to obtain a security certificate.
You are people-oriented and enjoy advising others. You can adapt well to any situation and you can motivate others and give them insights. Showing respect for others is important.
In addition, you take responsibility for your own actions and you act correctly. Discretion in handling sensitive information and self-discipline can be seen in the results of your projects. Within your projects, we can see that you are the best in your field. You make efforts to grow your knowledge but also to share knowledge with others.
– Conducting privacy compliance assessments.
– knowledge of GDPR and other relevant legislation and standards.
– Execute of security risk analyses, business impact assessments and controle assessments.
– You are able to Implement and do the management of an information security management
– Knowledge about the security and privacy standards and governance frameworks such as GDPR,
ISO27001 and Nymity.
– You can format reports for the client about security policies and processes.
– Conducting an audit and formulating an assessment plan (in accordance with ISO190011).
– Validate controle measures and report the assessment results.
– You are able to perform privacy risk analysis according to DPIA and DTIA.
– Experience in translating legal principles into concrete business, process and technology measures.
– If you have a technical background, you have the edge to make a good translation to the business.
It will make it easier on yourself if you have experience in one of the following areas:
° Identity, Access, Vulnerability and Patch Management
° Security in the Software Development Life Cycle
° Cloud security (EMS o365, MS Azure, AWS, …)
° Network Technology: Routing and switching standards, VPN,
° Experience in security domains and standards Cryptography (incl. Key Life Cycle Management)
and Public Key Infrastructure.
– You are able to give professional advice in 2 languages like Dutch and Englisch. French is a plus.
You are a certified DPO and in possession of a relevant Bachelor or Master degree within economics, business engineering, legal or equivalent; engineering, sciences, computer sciences,…
One of the following certificates would be a plus:
ISO27001 Lead Implementer, ISO27001 Lead Auditor, CISM, CISSP and CISA.
- Conducting privacy compliance assessments, knowledge of GDPR and other relevant legislation and standards, Execute of security risk analyses, business impact assessments and controle assessments, You are able to Implement and do the management of an information security management system (PSMS), Knowledge about the security and privacy standards and governance frameworks such as GDPR, ISO27001 and Nymity, You can format reports for the client about security policies and processes, Conducting an audit and formulating an assessment plan (in accordance with ISO190011), Validate controle measures and report the assessment results, You are able to perform privacy risk analysis according to DPIA and DTIA, Experience in translating legal principles into concrete business, process and technology measure, Cloud security (EMS o365, MS Azure, AWS, ...), ou are able to give professional advice in 2 languages like Dutch and Englisch. French is a plus
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
– A scaling-up cybersecurity company.
– Be part of making the digital world more secure.
– An educational environment with a lot of knowledge sharing (such as pizza sessions, brain shares,
training, feedback moments, etc.).
– Good team spirit, nice colleagues, and becoming part of the Toreon Family.
– Lots of fun team activities to participate in.
– Open feedback culture & transparency.
– Recognition of hard work.
– Room for own initiatives.
– Learning path & training budget.
– Numerous benefits (Flex Income Plan, eco-friendly solutions…).
– Room to grow professionally in a fast-growing organization.
– Flexible work environment to achieve a good work-life balance.
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER
Toreonites are valued for their expertise, skills, and personal contribution.
You will have the opportunity to work in a challenging environment where personal development and growth are constantly encouraged.
We offer an attractive and motivating salary package and you will receive on-the-job training from highly respected experts and you will be supported in obtaining certificates and other training.
Interested? Apply now and we will contact you as soon as possible.