Toreon – Application security architect
Toreon’s mission is to make collaboration in the digital world a lot safer and to achieve digital progress within companies thanks to its customized security solutions. Working with us means being a partner in digital security. Our integrity, independent advice and expertise allow you to continue doing digital business with confidence. We are now with 50 consultants and they are all driven by knowledge and impact. Through coaching, training and collaboration, we increase our clients’ security maturity, as well as our own expertise.
ABOUT THE CHALLENGE
You will join a committed application security team of 5 Toreonites that is already working with great enthusiasm on different security projects.
As an application security consultant, you will provide advice and consulting on every aspect of the SSDLC. So you will give guidance on software architecture security, including developing application threat models and methodically protecting against business logic and design flaws that could introduce security vulnerabilities. In doing so, you can speak with credibility about large enterprise software architectures and software project processes, using your knowledge of security architecture, methodologies, policies and practices.
You will be able to remain technically active and help customers implement security tools, customize the reports and create tickets to fix security issues.
Toreon is also a trusted Microsoft security partner. Advising our clients on the best practices of the Azure technology stack when developing and operating applications, will also be one of your responsibilities.
You are people-oriented and enjoy advising others. You can adapt well to any situation and you can motivate others and give them insights. Showing respect for others is important.
In addition, you take responsibility for your own actions and you act correctly. Discretion in handling sensitive information and self-discipline can be seen in the results of your projects. Within your projects, we can see that you are the best in your field. You make efforts to grow your knowledge but also to share knowledge with others.
° Experience in application security concepts such as:
– Secure Software Development Lifecycle
– OpenSAMM and practical implementation
– Requirements gathering and test planning
– Software architecture
– Secure coding
° You have a solid understanding of vulnerability scanning mechanisms (DAST, SAST, etc) and
° You are able to do quality control of your own work and that of your colleagues.
° You have presentation and writing skills of a high standard.
You are in possession of a relevant master/ bachelor’s degree within IT and you have at least 2 years of programming experience.
One of the following certificates would be a plus: AZ-104, AZ-204, AZ-303, AZ-304, AZ-400, AZ-500, SC-300 etc.
- A solid understanding of vulnerability scanning mechanisms (DAST, SAST, etc.) and associated tools, Able to do quality control of your own work and that of your colleagues, Presentation and writing skills of a high standard, Secure coding, Software architecture, Requirements gathering and test planning, OpenSAMM and practical implementation, Secure Software Development Lifecycle
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
– A scaling-up cybersecurity company.
– Be part of making the digital world more secure.
– An educational environment with a lot of knowledge sharing (such as pizza sessions, brainshares,
trainings, feedback moments, etc.).
– Good team spirit, nice colleagues and becoming part of the Toreon Family.
– Lots of fun team activities to participate in.
– Open feedback culture & transparency.
– Recognition of hard work.
– Room for own initiatives.
– Learning path & training budget.
– Numerous benefits (Flex Income Plan, eco-friendly solutions…).
– Room to grow professionally in a fast-growing organization.
– Flexible work environment to achieve a good work-life balance.
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER
Toreonites are valued for their expertise, skills and personal contribution.
You will have the opportunity to work in a challenging environment where personal development and growth are constantly encouraged.
We offer an attractive and motivating salary package and you will receive on the job training from highly respected experts and you will be supported in obtaining certificates and other training.
Interested? Apply now and we will contact you as soon as possible.