Softhale N.V. – Device Development Technician
Provides support to the device development engineering team in day-to-day activities as required.
– Preparation and precision manual build of inhalation device test samples according to requirements.
– Performs physical testing, analysis and interpretation of data using state of the art tools and methodology.
– Performs diagnostic tests on tested devices to understand failure modes, as needed.
– Maintains inventory of lab stock
– Maintains calibration records of laboratory equipment.
– Developing proof-of-concept demonstrators, as required.
– Generating test reports and documentation to communicate and record activities
- Proven work experience in a precision engineering function., Experience in the medical device sector desirable, Ability to work to tight deadlines, Ability to work under minimum supervision (following training), Must possess excellent attention to detail, Good understanding of the English language
- both spoken and written
For this fulltime position Softhale offers a competitive salary and a flexible holiday planning.