Senior Full stack software engineer
FibriCheck is a young, dynamic and fast-growing company in the digital health sector. Our mission? Preventing unnecessary strokes. How? Our smartphone and smartwatch applications make it easy for people to self monitor their heart rhythm and therefore to detect possible arrhythmias, like atrial fibrillation, in time. A 60-second check-up immediately learns our users if they need further follow up. Faster detection of arrhythmias will lead to faster and better treatment and will avoid people from suffering possibly severe complications like a stroke.
Our applications are more than just apps, they are full-fledged medical devices that are CE-marked and FDA-approved. FibriCheck is used today by over 300.000 people, is prescribed by over 1.500 physicians and has processed over 3 million PPG measurements. Today we are mainly focussing on Europe, but our plans to conquer the world are ambitious!
Serving as a core member in an agile team that drives development of mobile solutions
Performing hands-on software development, typically spending most of your time writing code and tests, implementing proof of concepts, conducting code reviews and testing in ongoing sprints and participating in stand-ups & scrum meetings
Manage your work through the use of bitbucket and jira
Actively participate in a culture of innovation
Challenging status quo, demonstrate risk taking and implement creative ideas
Positive attitude, pro-active, excellent communication (Dutch and/or English), willingness to learn and collaborate
Deliver high quality documentation and software solutions as well as building on our internal tools and solutions.
Manage and oversee the technical code quality of outsourced projects and whether these project deliver according to the specified requirements
- 7+ years of proven experience in software development
- Senior developer proficiency with React.js, Typescript & NodeJS
- Experience with developing mobile apps for iOS and Android
- Taken projects from requirements phase through to production deployment and maintenance Independently write tests, refactor, utilize new developer tools and coding techniques
- Experience with RESTful web services and an understanding of their implementation
- Confidence picking up new frameworks as required
- Coordinate well with team members through chat, project management tooling and in person
- Comfortable going through logs and troubleshooting
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD)
- Experience with git (or a relevant version control system)
- A full-time job, attractive salary and numerous benefits.
- A challenging and innovative work environment with plenty of opportunities to grow.
- A scaleup environment, where it will be very very difficult to get bored.
- A flexible working environment.
- An office at Corda Campus in Hasselt or in the center of Leuven combined with the opportunity to (partly) work from home.