Senhive – Full stack developer / Architect
Starting a working day with a drone flight ad finishing with a software upgrade on Antarctica makes your heart beat faster?
Do you want to become part of an early start-up and help the company with the growth to an international player? If yes, then make yourself ready to join Senhive as a Full-Stack developer / Architect.
You will report directly to the CTO and will be responsible to:
– Take a lead in the design, coding & architecture of Senhive technology stacks.
– Interconnect 3rd party backend systems (radars, spectrum analyzers,…) with Senhive architecture
– Collaborate with 3rd party front-end / back-end consultants.
– Collaborate on RD projects in collaboration with research institutes & universities
– Assure Senhive systems match mission-critical standards from a security & quality perspective
- Program language agnostic, Strong interest in emerging technologies, Strong interest in Linux OS and container technology
– Competitive salary package
– Remote work / flex office
– State of the art radar/RF lab equipment
– A great work environment
– A personal growth trajectory