Raw Stadia – Marketing Manager
About Raw Stadia
Raw Stadia is a scale up company in the Sports Tech and Data industry – after an
initial market entry in April 2019 we have built up a small but loyal customer base in over 20 countries.
Based in Hasselt, Belgium, Raw Stadia has developed and brought to market, a software platform and devices that enable elite sporting organizations and clubs to objectivise the playability conditions of their surfaces and pitches by testing before training sessions and games and showing how these conditions will generally affect athlete performance and welfare.
About the role
As we are pushing to penetrate the market and to expand our product range to a multi-sport platform, we are looking for a Marketing Manager who will be responsible for devising the go-to-market plan and overall strategy but also for the execution. You will work in a very young, open-minded team with a get-things-done mentality at the Corda Campus in Hasselt
- ● You manage the marketing objectives and budgets., ● You send out monthly newsletters to prospects and clients., You support our Sales Team by providing the necessary sales documents in order to seal the deal., ● You are the Raw Stadia voice and guard of the visual brand., You independently look for new opportunities that will help you to reach the marketing objectives.
● At least 3 years of experience in a similar role with comparable goals and responsibilities.
● You are fluent in English and in Dutch, both written and verbal.
● You have a good eye for design.
● You can work autonomously and you can spot opportunities that are aligned with the company’s mission.
● You have a passion for sports.
● You enjoy working in a dynamic and flat-structured company with a ‘Work Hard, Play Hard’ culture.
What we offer
● You’ll be part of an ambitious and growing scale-up in a fascinating sector with the chance to meet elite sports teams.
● You’ll receive a competitive salary with extra fringe benefits.
● A good work-life balance and flexible working environment.