Optiflux NV is a start-up company active in the storage and commercialization of fresh fruit and vegetables. Based on our hardware platform and cloud-based software services, we provide technology to growers, cooperatives and traders worldwide, enabling them to deliver the highest quality of fresh products to the consumer year-round and in the most sustainable way.
As a Business Developer you implement and coordinate the company’s business plan. Your main role is to deploy new growth levers for the company. You will have a real strategic role, developing a long-term vision for the company while at the same time rolling out tactics to rapidly conquer new markets.
As a business developer you will
• Identify potential customers in the target market (EU) and conduct appropriate research into the potential customer’s business and equipment needs.
• Develop relationships with potential customers, while maintaining existing customer relationships.
• Collaborate with the CBO to create contract-winning proposals for current and potential customers.
• Negotiate contract terms with customers and communicating terms to stakeholders.
• Work with the operational team to ensure contracted product specifications are completed on time
and as agreed.
• Become an expert on our business products, processes, and operations, and keep up to date with
• A bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in a related field.
• Demonstrable results in B2B sales.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills including facilitating group presentations;
• Master the English language in word and writing, any additional language is a plus.
• Mastery of Microsoft Office applications, including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and industry-
specific analysis software. Experience with Odoo is a plus.
• Basic knowledge of the industry, with the opportunity to become an expert on the job.
• Innovative and problem-solving skills, including the ability to develop and propose equipment-based
and SaaS solutions for customers.
• A driver license B.
• Willingness to travel, mainly in Europe, up to 30% of your working time.
- Demonstrable results in B2B sales., Excellent verbal and written communication skills including facilitating group presentations., Willingness to travel, mainly in Europe, up to 30% of your working time., Basic knowledge of the industry., English language in word and writing, any additional language is a plus.
• A challenging job in a young and dynamic team and company.
• Working on state-of-the-art technology for the fruit and vegetables of tomorrow.
• Plenty of room for initiative and development.
• A market aligned salary including company car and fuel card with ample opportunity for growth.