GWP is a small startup in the water treatment industry, with a team of passionate people who are looking for an amazing intern.
We are looking for someone with a hands-on mentality! You will be working closely with our COO in order to tackle business development, production processes, marketing campaigns and anything else we might need at that point – it’s still a startup, right?
This is you:
• You are studying Business Engineering, Economics, Innovation Management, (Digital) Marketing or something similar and your school provides an internship agreement
• You love interacting with potential and existing clients, always looking for the best way to serve them
• You are available for an internship of at least 2.5 months (3 to 5 days a week) as from July
• You are motivated to build GWP and our new B2C brand
• You can work individually and are not afraid to take responsibility, but you are a born team player too
• You have strong communication skills in Dutch and English. French is a plus.
• You have a healthy interest in the water treatment and the start-up world
• You quickly absorb information, are a critical thinker with a problem-solving mindset
• You’re proactive in suggesting ideas
This is us:
• GWP is a small start-up with 4 team members, active in the water treatment industry
• We are working on a completely new B2C brand, next to our existing B2B offerings
• We are looking for someone, who can be a great addition to our team. With so much work on our plate, we love to get to know you and tailor your set of tasks to your talents
Send us your CV and motivation letter with the specific period of your internship to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions, call GWP at +32478631609.
- Hands-on mentaliteit