Home Office based. Regular travel required
FOx Biosystems is a young Belgian scale-up on a mission to revolutionize the life sciences and pharmacological research market with innovative real-time, label-free analysis products. The basis of our success is a novel fiber-optic-based surface plasmon resonance biosensor that enables our users to generate high-quality biomolecular data accurately, fast, cost-effective, and in a wide area of applications.
We currently employ about 15 people in our offices in Diepenbeek, Belgium and are excited to expand rapidly over the next months as we’re adding ambitious professionals to join our team.
We are now looking for a
Regional Sales Manager, UK and Ireland Region
The success of FOx Biosystems is determined by its commercial success and your primary responsibility will be to meet and exceed the company’s sales targets for your region. The successful candidate will have great impact and visibility with a key role in the company, identifying leads and turning them into billable sales, as well as providing existing customers with exceptional support. Our expectations are high!
• Prospect and qualify new sales leads, and maintain a well-developed pipeline of prospects
• Enthusiastically present, promote and sell products using solid arguments to existing and
• Coordinate and collaborate with team members and management to optimize the sales effort
• Negotiate all contracts with prospective customers
• Prepare and submit sales contracts for orders
• Establish, develop, and maintain ongoing positive business and customer relationships
• Track sales and status in CRM system and keep current by updating account information
• Prepare and present reports to management when necessary
Education and work experience
• At least seven years’ experience selling bio-analytical lab equipment into life science R&D labs(academia, biotech, pharma)
• Experience with biomolecular interaction characterization, immunology, biosensors
• A proven ability to successfully build and manage customer relationships
• Master’s degree in Life Sciences, Business, Marketing or a related field
• Impressive track record of meeting and exceeding targets
• Professional working English required.
FOx Biosystems recruits based on core values, leadership attributes and proven expertise. The company believes in the equal importance of personality and the ability to deliver.
• Superb interpersonal skills and able to quickly build report with customers
• Highly motivated and target driven
• Enthusiastic and engaging presenter with excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Realistic and successful negotiator
• Committed to deliver a great customer experience
• Sense of ownership and pride in own performance and its impact on the company’s success
• Enjoys working in a fast-paced environment
When you work for FOx Biosystems, you have a customer-centric focus, also when the customer is your direct colleague. We are proactive and pragmatic. We look for colleagues with a proven track record so we can give them the independence and freedom to be successful in their line of work.
Interested? Please contact us at email@example.com
- Sales in bio-analytical equipment, Manage relationships, Fluent in English