We are looking for somebody who is happy to go the extra mile for our customers and your colleagues. As you will be a key contact for our colleagues, clients and suppliers, we are looking for somebody that is social, and brings a proactive, calm and structured work approach in a fast-moving environment. While making sure the office runs smoothly, you will in particular help the team with all aspects linked to the management of orders & supplies. As we are growing rapidly as a company, this is a critical aspect of our success. You will become an integral and very central part of our company, as you will work closely with all the teams. You will report directly to the COO.
We look for colleagues that are driven and want to help in creating an inclusive and collegial work environment. We stimulate initiative. Ideally, you have the following profile:
• Social person
• Proactive work approach, anticipating on challenges with smart solutions
• Calm, structured, pragmatic mindset
• Always looking for the simplest solution
• Sense of ownership and able to independently plan and manage tasks efficiently.
• Enjoys working in a fast-paced environment
FOx Biosystems recruits on the basis of core values, personality and motivation. The company believes in the equal importance of personality and ability to deliver. We do not require a specific degree, or experience, but are looking for an inspired, motivated individual with the right mindset. People with no work experience or with a long track record are equally welcome to apply. Some skills that would set you apart?
• You have a strong understanding of the needs of a (fast) growing team
• You know how to formalize and monitor processes, while keeping it “light”
• Any experience in a research environment or in supply management is a major asset
• Your English, both written and verbal, is excellent
- Administration, Supply management, Human resources, Pragmatism, Social skills
• A young, dynamic work environment with a flat hierarchy
• A market-conform salary including a 13th month & extralegal benefits (travel reimbursement, meal vouchers, hospitalization insurance for you and your family, group insurance)
• The potential to shape your job in a flexible way