Brightest – Software quality engineer
Our goal is to provide valuable consulting services on achieving and maintaining a high quality software product. We’re looking for experienced Quality Engineers who live and breathe quality to expand our team.
Your analytical eye is crucial given that you’ll work in a fast-paced environment with constantly evolving needs.
• Be the link between business and IT
• Create and maintain test data and test scripts
• Execute test scripts
• Perform root cause analysis and report software bugs
• Analyse and document test results
• A quality-focused personality
• The ability to understand test plans, analyse requirements and translate requirements into unambiguous test scripts.
• Solid understanding of testing methodologies
• Experience with tools that help you to manage your test cases and/or defects (SpiraTest, Jira, Bugzilla, HP ALM, …)
It would be extra nice if you have:
• Knowledge of HTML, XML and CSS
• Knowledge of SQL
• Affinity with BDD & Agile methodologies
- Software testing, Agile
• A challenging, fast-paced and motivational working environment
• The possibility to work with state-of-the-art technologies
• Access to BrightBeing plan; including physical and mental coaching via our experienced expert partners (Vista, Zegg & 185 Coaching Center)
• The possibility to learn and excel through other colleagues, workforces, online- and class room training