ACOMPANY – Digital Transformation Consultant (Medior)
ACOMPANY is a consulting Agency specialized in Digital Innovation & Transformation.
As a long-term hands-on partner agency for our clients, we focus on all important aspects of Digital Transformation and supporting them from start to finish by dedicating a mixed team of profiles and expertise tailored to the specific need.
As a Medior Digital Transformation Consultant you will team up with the agency founder and support him in a variety of client and internal projects. You’ll be in charge of making sure one (or more) transformation teams are aligned on planning and delivery.
Initially you’ll assist in your role, but you’ll be coached in your personal development to become a senior Transformation Consultant.
The assignments we work on are consulting projects to bridge the gap between business and IT so experience working as a consultant and affinity with IT is a plus.
Tasks you perform:
· Preparing internal planning and follow up of execution
· Supporting discovery phases (customers)
· Desk research on specific subjects (trends, frameworks,…)
· Drafting scenario’s, advice reports and status reports (Steerco, Sponsor meetings) based on input experts and senior consultants
· Organizing and planning of internal and external workshops
· Capturing output of meetings and workshops
· Supporting senior consultant & agency founder
· Supporting in preparation of quotes
· Increasing brand awareness (briefing communication agency)
Knowledge and skills:
· Enthusiastic personality
· Very good communication skills (both verbal and written)
· Problem solving mindset
· Hands-on attitude
· Bilingual: Dutch + English (French is a plus)
Willing to learn: (based on personal development plan)
· Workshop facilitation
· Strategic planning
· Coaching and supporting customers
· Addressing and solving conflicts
· Analytical mindset: from data to conclusions
· Knowledge of program management standards and methods (both waterfall & scaled agile), project management and IT development methods
· Change management practices
· Working independently (commitment to deliver)
Place in organization:
· Reports directly to agency founder
Education or experience:
· Master’s degree or equivalent
· Experience working in consultancy firm is a plus
Please send your cv to email@example.com
- communicatie, problem solving