Lucky Plants supplies coconut substrate-based products in Belgium and abroad. With over 20 years of experience in agriculture, our team works daily to make intensive cultivation more efficient and affordable.
Our goal is to help farmers and growers all over the world increase their yields and revenues with the help of new technologies. We know first-hand the problems that growers in the industry are facing and we are ready to offer cost-effective and easy-to-implement solutions! Our mission is to give back to the agricultural community by making it a more sustainable and advanced field!
We developed a patent-pending transplanting system SmartyCoir that allows 5-7 times faster and almost effortless gradual transplanting of perennial crops.
SmartyCoir is based on coconut substrate and it significantly decreases physical labor needs during transplanting, as well as allows transplanting directly on the site.
Growers who use SmartyCoir will not anymore:
- Feel physically exhausted after transplanting
- Dig the substrate with their hands
- Remove the substrate from the container and add it back
- Deal with leftover substrate after transplanting
- Align the plants in the container
- Move the substrate and plants to the transplanting site and back
- Hire excess staff especially for transplanting
The system is patent-pending and can be purchased only from LUCKY PLANTS bv.
Lucky Plants in the picture
Van Kiev naar Agropolis voor blauwe bessen